The command and data handling subsystem is in responsible for preparing the data to be down-link and handles any commands that are received from operators on the ground. The CDH subsystem is in control of all internal communications (consisting of commands and data) between other subsystems.
- Manage the amount of data that can be stored on our Cubesat
- Communicate with the other MCUs via I2C
- Write and read house keeping data from central memories
- Update UTC time from ground station
- Reset EPS MCU when single event occur
- Check heartbeat signals from every subsystems
- Analyze image and process image into NDVI